Just found this that I had saved to come back too back in Dec.
Wow ! I didn't realize how much time has gone by since I posted something! I thought about it, but just haven't taken the time to sit down and write..oh well.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year!
Our holidays were good. We spent Thanksgiving with my parents, here in MO. Richards Christmas break started the same time ours did, 19th. My MIL came up for a week, we sure enjoyed having her here! It was cold, so we didn't get out much, but it was nice to just stay home and not have alot to do. Ri was out quite a bit, but trying to visit all his old friends from HS.
He had a month off, didn't have to go back till Jan 17th. It was sure nice to have him home, but I'm sure he was ready to get back to the "College life." He seems to really enjoy it, especially the part where he is on his own, he can come and go as he please and not ask for permission :) I remember that, it was nice having that freedom!
I sure miss him though, and have to stop myself from keeping him home, even though he "still lives under our roof, there are rules (he may not like all the time)
No comments:
Post a Comment