Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OOOPS.....Messed Up!!


I must have hit something while posting my last entry and somehow got the end of my entry at the beginning?? and I just saw it today...sorry!
But will try and explain "Look who's coming to Dinner" Denise........You have several families sign up to be a host, and other families to go eat at these families homes....for example; the 1st house you would go to and have soup/salad, the next house you go to you would have your main meal, and the last everyone meets together for dessert! We will all be meeting back at the church building for dessert so we can all visit. We would have signed up but we live kind of out of town so didn't want people to have to drive out to us, and then back to who knows where with gas prices as high as they are. Anyway, sounds like fun huh?
We are finally done with MAP testing!!! YEAHHHHHH! I'm sure the kids are just as happy as we are:) I did get a couple of letters written to people I've been meaning to write and several cards sent out that I've been pushing aside. I even wrote a letter for Jayce, Lori's (a good friend of mine from the Navy years, who lives in California) son sent us "Flat Stanley", and he is sooo cute! Jayce did such a good job on him. Anyway, I wrote a letter about where "Flat Stanley" has been this past week and plan on taking some pics of Donna & I at the Library tomorrow, a pic of us in town by our Andrew Jackson sign, our "Indian" statue down town, and maybe the kids at school! Won't that be cool? I remember when my girls had "Flat Stanley" ......a "long,long time ago" :(
Anyway, the weather was beautiful today! I think it was about 72, so when I got home R & I went and got some gas for the mower and headed out to the front yard and mowed, while R helped by weeding some, and playing with the cats. The other 2 were doing homework, and then they started supper since we were outside working. Lee is on 12 hr NIGHT 7pm-7am shift for the next 2 weeks....we think....we never know from 1 week to the next what they are doing out where he works, if he is working a full week or not..... 1 reason why he is looking for another job! and I won't even go THERE!!! GRRRRRR!!!! so anyway, he got up and helped the kids finish up supper so we could all eat together before he left for work.
I hope tomorrow is nice enough to finish mowing, to get the back done...going to be a maze though with all the piles in the yard.
I need to get off here and go get R to bed soon, relax and read a little before I head to bed early tonight....feeling a little sore from pushing the mower for the first time this season, over our "mole" hills ALL over our yard.....grrrrr.....stinky little rats! and then bending over and down to weed...I think that counts as my cardio for today right?? ...I'm starting to feel it :) TTFN!!

No comments: