Will have to take some pics this week.. I don't have any pics for now...haven't been taking many lately, too much going on this week. Last week we had MAP testing again and the library was loaded with books people bringing them in and then dropping them off before testing. I wasn't able to shelve them till the end of the week, cuz I didn't want to disturb the kids. Thursday and Friday I played catch up for the week!
Friday night, Rachell's practice was canceled from all the rain this week, so she went to her friends bday party early! she was so excited...I had dropped Lee & B off at the church building to start going through all of our things we were putting in our Jr Youth group Yard sale we were having on Saturday. It was to raise money to a program to feed children in Cambodia. I went back over there after I dropped Rachell off and we tagged and put stuff out till late, then went back at 6 am the next morning and stayed till a little after 2. We made $1100! yeahhhhh!! Oh and winter was back on that day..it was 44 degrees with probably 35 degrees wind chill! It was cold and windy, we were so wind burned and lips were so chapped, but it was all worth it! I should have gotten pics! oh well....anyway, R got picked up by some friend from church and went horseback riding, but ended up coming back early cuz it was so windy the horse was skiddish and so they really didn't get to ride this weekend, will have to try again next weekend. R went and took another ACT test Saturday while we were all working the sale. We all got home about 3:30 and took our showers and vegged the rest of the evening......got up the next morning for church.
Sunday afternoon B and I went shoe shopping after lunch and didn't get back till 4 ish not long before we had to leave again for the evening service. We got home, and I we all went to bed early last night. And yet another busy week ahead....B had a Band concert tonight, tomorrow night I am working a soccer game, Wed night is bible study, Thursday nothing yet, but I'm sure something will come up by then :) Friday night B's little group is having "movie night" at our house! The weekend we will picking up wood, hopefully burning our piles (if it doesn't rain anymore) and I think that will make the week! Oh and Sat night we will attending a "Look Who's coming to Dinner" with some of the church families. Have a great week! TTFN!
1 comment:
Explain what is a "look whose coming to dinner" party?
Post a Comment