Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day


Well we have a "snow day" .......we got 4 1/2 inches of snow out here. It sure is pretty.
I think St Louis got 8 inches and the reason I mention that is because we are supposed to be going up to St Louis this evening to meet up with Brent (Lee's brother from Texas) for dinner. Guess we will have to wait to see what happens throughout the day. Chicago got 8 inches also, or are you getting more now D? Did you make it to work today without freezing? guess you don't get "snow days" for that huh?
The kids went out this morning and rode their sleds some, threw a few snowballs, tried building a snowman, but just wasn't snowman making snow...but the kids don't get as excited as they used to when we first moved here, so they were only out for a couple of hours. So, not alot happening around here...will check back later
TTFN

1 comment:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Such a pretty pic of your tree. I love it when there is a fresh snow and before it gets all gray and slushy. We got about 9 inches and I did skip work today because the kids stayed home as well. I'll have to post a pic on my blog later...it's crazy and pretty.