We walked around the Union Station Mall after we ate, to walk off our huge dinner. We sure enjoyed visiting with Brent! Sure wished Angie could have come with him, but she isn't feeling so well getting toward the end of her pregnancy. Oh yeah, did I mention we are going to have another new addition to the family soon??
I'm going to be an Aunt again, 2 within a years time! Brent was telling us that the baby is already 17 inches long and she still has about 80+ days left! not much room in there for such a long baby to be moving around! I feel for ya Angie!
We picked Richard up on our way home, got in about 11:30 and all went straight to bed. None of us set any alarms to get up early this morning, so we all slept in.
I fixed some breakfast, did a few things around the house, and got dressed. The kids started their chores and started homework. Lee, Rachell & I left to go grab some groceries, and go printer shopping. We have a DELL computer & printer. We used to have to order ink online and would order 3 cartridges at a time to save money. Well, apparently it had been too long in between changing ink and they had dried out so we called DELL; well, they didn't have any records of us purchasing it and I didn't have the receipt in the box, so they wouldn't replace it, and I wasn't about to spend another $90 for more ink when we had 1 black, and 2 color left! We've had the worst experience with Dell...we went through 3 hard drives in the first 2 yrs we had it, and got the run around each time we called, just ended up being such a hassle, but ever since then it's been working fine. So, we decided to go with a different printer, purchase ink when we want, and cheaper than Dell ink also. We ended up getting an HP scanner/copier/printer; supposed to be a good one, we shall see...
Well, I have some last minute clean up stuff to do before bed, so will check in later.
TTFN!
PS Thanks again for a great evening Brent!
No comments:
Post a Comment