YEAHHHH!!! It's about time! It started this morning after we got to school, and was still snowing when we got home. We were released to go home at 12:30 this afternoon. But now it's slowed down....it was supposed to snow all day...it's so pretty on the trees outside. It's always pretty at first, until it's driven on and walked on.
It's nothing like your getting D, but I don't think I'd want to be at 30 below! that's a little too cold for me...that's just doesn't sound fun.
I need to go start the fire now that we are back home; it's a little chilly in the house, think it's 63 in here.
It's been a pretty boring week until now. Nothing to tell everyone.
Will check back this weekend! TTFN
1 comment:
Well that snow is moving it's way up here. We are expecting 7-9 inches tonight! Yikes.
Post a Comment