Well, this is our last day of "Icestorm Break AKA Spring Break" LOL!
I was home sick yesterday with a chest cold, and just not feeling good. Have been up the past 2 nights coughing my lungs out!
We got up this morning and straightened up a bit for the newpaper to come and take some photos, then headed outside to do a little cleaning up in the yard, but it got really cold and windy so I came in, being I should really have been inside, cuz now my chest is tight and hurts when I cough. I can't call in sick tomorrow cuz the Librarian will be out at a conference and I am running the library with a sub coming in for her (which means I will be showing them what to do :P)
Will be taking it easy and keeping warm before we go back tomorrow! TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment