We keep our bedroom and bathroom doors closed, and no toilet paper on the roller.
Tonight she almost got thrown out in the cold...we have a drain in our basement that is like a clean out, water sits in it and we have to pour bleach and water down it to keep it from smelling and these little moth like bugs grow down in there if it's not cleaned...anyway...she has found the moth like flying things and she has pulled the drain cover which wasn't really attached to the floor, it had been laying there cuz it doesn't really fit down in the hole, so found it one morning that she had some toys down there and so we had to keep something over it until Lee got some goopy stuff to seal it. WELL.......Lee just sealed it yesterday and tonight I locked her in her roomy little laundry room/bathroom for about 10 minutes when I came down to take a shower and she was playing with a pencil and I watched her put her paw on the floor cover and pull it up with her claws!!! I had to put a bucket over the drain again! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
She can be very sweet but she can be worse than all 3 of my kids as toddlers at one time!! Ok I just had to vent a little and now I am on my way to bed.
And yes, to you have asked, I am feeling better, still coughing up a lung, but taking medicine to loosen it all up :) TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment