Friday, February 15, 2008

Ice Storm

We are back online as of this afternoon. I posted a photo album of the Ice Storm Pics in the left hand column.
We've had a busy evening. B called up some of her friends to go see a movie , so R & I went to see "Spider wick Chronicles", she has been waiting for it to come out...she read the series and loved it! R went to a movie with some of his friends at a different theater. After the movie I dropped the girls off at B's friends house for a sleepover, and R off at his friends house and they were going out to see "Rocky Horror Pic Show" so he will be staying the night with another friends; that makes 3 nights in a row he will be away from home, but he seems to be enjoying himself. This week has been a nice break for all of us.
Well, I am off to bed for the evening.... TTFN

No comments: