We had a nice, relaxing weekend and I don't want it to end just yet....but guess we have to go back some time. I surely don't make any money sitting around on the computer, cleaning my house, doing laundry, and carting my kids around or I would be staying home!
I've eaten so much this weekend you'd think it was Christmas all over again..good grief! I really need to get control and get back onto a routine and walking again, that is if it ever gets over 32 degrees! LOL! it's been rather chilly this past week..our wood stove has been burning non stop for over a week now; we've gone through a truck load already. Well, it saves on our gas bill; we've only turned on our heat 3 times I think to knock the chill off in the morning if we were all going to be gone all day.
Saturday was a lazy day, until I had to run to town to get some groceries, gas, hair cut, and R some new tennis shoes (poor girl has had the same pair of tennies since the first day of school! but she "loves them") Went to church on Sunday; B and I left after class, she left on a trip to St Louis Fox Theater with the Band, to see "Blast". She got home at 7:30 last night during our potluck after church. Lee woke me up as he was leaving for work to check the fire, so didn't sleep in like I would have liked to, but 7 was good....I usually am an early riser, but try to go back to sleep cuz if the girls hear me they are usually up!
I got up and fixed my coffee, made breakfast for the kids, washed and dried sheets and towels, played RUMIKUB with the girls. I had to go get a tooth fixed this afternoon, which really ticked me off when I found out they charged me $92 to glue my crown back on, which I have to pay $60 of! then to find out that the tooth will have to be re crowned! EEERRRRRRRRRRRRR! I was NOT happy! If I would have known that it would cost that much for a dabble of glue, I would have done it myself!!! then as I checked out they proceeded to tell me that the sealant that they had to re do on 1 of R's teeth I was going to have to pay for!! that is my insurance cuz we were JUST under the 72 months that they allow for them to be redone....GRRRRR! so there's over $100 now that I owe to the dentist! I hate going to the dentist! Then when I got home the dinner that I left to be made somehow was burned and had to be redone and well.....it's just been one of those afternoons!!:):) it was going so well too........
So, off to school we go tomorrow, guess we aren't getting any of that snow everyone else is getting! Guess we need to move more North!
Well, everyone have a good week! TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment