Thursday, January 24, 2008

TGIAF!!!

"Thank Goodness It's Almost Friday!" It's sure cold and all I've wanted to do is bundle up and lay around in my cozy house with the fire going:) But back to work on Tuesday, and I worked a game for 1 of the teacher's Tuesday night; I worked all day, came home and took B to the Dr (she was home sick) got her prescriptions, came home fixed supper then went on to the game till late, Wed we had Bible study, and tonight we had nothing going on, but there is always something to do around the house:)
We have another 3 day weekend and got 1, maybe 2 kids going to friends houses tomorrow night, but nothing planned for the rest of the weekend. Supposed to warm up a little and have some rain. Been some strange weather, it gets really cold and then we go back up to 40's and low 50's and have rain.??? but tonight it's supposed to be down to 8 degrees! Heading to bed for now, will check in this weekend. TTFN!

No comments: