Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hola! It's been a while since I've been on here. Not really much to report since the New Year. Things have slowed down quite a bit, which has been very nice, to be able to come home and relax. Things will pick up next month I'm sure, with State Music Competitions. R will be performing next for at least 2 groups, 1 of those is a SOLO! Wow! I can't believe it...just surprises me every year! He made first chair in the French horn section last month. Next month will be softball sign ups, and then practices will start...although B has informed me she doesn't want to play this yr :( she says it's getting harder and much more competitive and she doesn't like that. I am very sad cuz she plays good and always hoped she would play until HS and maybe even try out for the HS team but she was never interested in it. She's played for 8 yrs, and I guess I can't make her do it if she really doesn't want to...just makes me sad.
Well that is all for now, it's getting late and I'm ready for bed. TTFN!

No comments: