WHEW!! I can't believe it's only been a week!! This has been the longest week EVER!!
We have been so busy...
Tuesday we got up and started Summer School, dropped B (D#1) off @ the HS and Ra (D #2) off @ the Jr High :( then I headed to the Middle school, at noon, I walked and met Ra (D#2) half way and she came back with me and hung out at the Library till we left to go get the girls we are babysitting for the summer. They are at 2 different schools also, and every other parent in Jackson was there picking their kids up!! I have forgotten how INSANE the parking is and just driving through to pick up kids were! I would much rather walk to get them...anyway, we got them, headed to their house until their mom gets home about 4:30, just in time for me to leave to get B (D#1), head back to our house to fix some supper before the guys got up to go to work.
Wednesday we did that again, but went to Bible study also, stayed for a Sr Youth meeting afterward, waited for B (D #1) to get home from a last minute "hang out" night....grrrr.....got to bed late that night....
Thursday did it all over again, but instead of going home to cook supper this night we headed up to the hospital to see 1 of my best friends here in Missouri, who had baby #3, a little girl! ADORABLE!! I have forgotten how small babies are...she was 6lbs 14 oz, and just seemed SO tiny...my kids were all that small, but it sure doesn't seem like they were ever that small!! After we probably overstayed our welcome....we ran by Walmart on our way home to grab a few groceries, didn't get home till after 8p, I hadn't eaten since noon that day, stopped and got the girls McD's (BLEH!) didn't get to bed till late that night either...
Friday I, literally drug myself out of bed...for another crazy day....summer school, didn't have the girls, but came home to make pizza for the boys (haven't made pizza since Ri has been home) made some sandwiches for the Sr Youth Lock In. I volunteered to help out till 11 ish pm, wasn't going to pull an all nighter, don't do that anymore...too old to stay up all night.
A few of the other parents and I hung out to set up, cleaned up and made some flour balls for some game they were to be playing that night....glad I was gone cuz it's a MESSY game, they end up coming home with flour all over their clothes!! ICK!!
I got home about 11:30, colored my hair back to it's original color :) got on FB for a while, then headed to bed about 1AM, alarm set for 6:30 AM......I slapped the snooze several times before I rolled out of bed, in time to make myself some COFFEEEE, brush my teeth, and run to get the girls @ 7:15AM....
The girls looked like walking Zombies!!.....not a peep out of them on the way home, no music, just silence....that NEVER happens in my car!! we are always singing along to music or chatting....but not today! :) they came home and CRASHED....
I went out and watered some tomatoes & flowers, pulled some weeds, and then the guys showed up, they went to bed.....so the house is quiet, I'm tired, but I've got lots to do to keep me busy and probably will get it done alot faster with no interruptions.
Later today the girls and I are going into town to do a little shopping, then head over to Mom and Dad's so B (D#1) can mow their yard (this has become 1 of her summer jobs since Richard is working a FT job this yr) and we can wash some cars! Richard has plans with his HS friends...poor guy, he has NO LIFE!! he is literally a "walking zombiee" he will probably not sleep at all this weekend, cuz his body clock will be so messed up! I sure don't miss working the night shift...
Mom & Dad are in Kentucky visiting family. Sunday we have a potluck to Welcome our new Youth Minister.
As of Monday Lee will be an employee of TG of Missouri!!! YAY!!...benefits again!!
Seems like the past year and half has been a Roller Coaster ride for us with jobs and financial woes, but God has been taking care of us!! We still have a home, food on our table, gas for our vehicles and are TRULY BLESSED!!!! I can't imagine what people do with out him!!
Well I need to get off here to get anything done while everyone is sleeping, but trying to be good about updating this again, so some of you know what is going on......so TTFN!
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment