Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Real World

Well, Richard started his new job last night, working 8pm-8am M-F.
I'm not sure he is going to like not being able to hang out with his friends from HS through out the week and I feel bad for him, but these are tough times and it's hard to find good jobs!
Lee has been through 3 jobs in the past 2 yrs!! Richard tossed around several different jobs and they all fell through, so when this job was offered to him he jumped at it! When he came in this morning, he was a little tired, and cranky! good thing he was going straight to bed :)
The girls and I are getting ready for a 3 day camping trip with some of B's friends from school. We love to camp, just don't get to do it as often as we used to. Shouldn't be too warm, maybe some rain, but never know what the weather is going to be here in Missouri from 1 week to the next!
TTFN

No comments: