Monday, January 19, 2009

"Martin Luther King" holiday




We are out of school for MLK's birthday today. YEY!
The pictures that B took of my hair being done, and the yummy sandwich we had for lunch :) Read on to hear about the pictures..... B & I got up early and watched the morning news and heard Stevie Wonder sing on the "Inauguration Coverage" I love Stevie! We watched "Regis & Kelly" and saw "Kyra Sedgwick" who plays on "The Closer", then it got changed to SBob! what happened to the good cartoons?? We have just done odd jobs around the house and all of us have been on and off the computer today :) B & I have been blogging n stuff. We are all still in our jammies. I have done 4 loads of sheets & bedding stuff that has been put off for a while, I colored my hair back to the "original color" LOL (Light Copper Blonde) I feel much better now :) B & I made chicken salad sandwiches on toasted sourdough bread w/ lettuce for lunch; for 7 pts or 403 calories....and yummy! I made brownies for potluck last night and ended up bringing half of the pan home! OH NO!!!! not good...cuz B & I LOVE chocolate!! so I took the pan and looked up the points for 1 piece (4 pts) and bagged them up individually, just like I did my almonds I bought the other day. I knew if I didn't count them out by serving size that they would be eaten up by the handfuls! 27 pieces sounds like alot but when you get them in the bag, it doesn't look like very many at all! Lee just got home! where did the day go? time flies! I'm planning on making turkey burgers for supper. It seems like we just ate, but Lee will be hungry soon! After supper I am planning on getting on the treadmill and finishing up getting ready for the 4 day work week :) TTFN

2 comments:

Tina said...

You are kidding me...you color your hair?? I am shocked! LOL :) Hey, I'd like that chicken salad recipe! See ya girl...

Amanda said...

Love the pic of your hair! I REALLY need to color mine!~ Ugh!

Don't worry about what to do....just relax and God will guide you. (I know, pot calling the kettle black!) It will all be okay....in time. :) His time.

Share the recipe!! Chicken salad is yummy, but can be so fattening!