Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Stuff...



I guess it's been a week since I last blogged...seems like a lot longer. This has been a VERY long week. The Librarian was out for 2 days of the busiest days since school has started back, and I was left in charge and ran my tail off (unfortunately, not enough) I had a helper on Friday, but had to train her, so I was running in all different directions Friday. OYIE! We were scheduled to go on our first camping trip this year, and "family vacation" if you want to call it that, so by the end of the day I was soooo ready to get out of town and enjoy a relaxing weekend. We got to our beautiful camping spot by 6pm and didn't come home till Sunday afternoon. We would have stayed longer but had some yard work to do before the rains started this week, the kids had some homework, and I wanted to have the camping stuff put up and laundry done before we went back to school on Tuesday, instead of it sitting around all week long! :) We got quite a few pictures from our camping trip this weekend, so I will post a few throughout the week or maybe in a new album...who knows what I will have time for.... We've had a lot of things going on these past 2 weeks with the Librarian, her father being diagnosed with Lung cancer, having a lung removed; my Uncle being diagnosed with cancer again, in his lymph nodes this time, and Lee losing his job, it has been a very long, draining couple of weeks. But we have alot of prayers going out for all of them, and we will all make this through it somehow. My niece turned 1 years old on Friday! Happy Birthday Avery! wish we could have been there to help you celebrate. My biggest baby, Richard turns 17 in 18 days! Will check back with everyone soon...have a great week! TTFN

No comments: