Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacation time!!!



Vacation time for Lee and I .....sorta......."kid free" for a week, while they are at Bible camp. We had a nice weekend before we drove them to camp on Sunday afternoon. Saturday we got up and drove to Memphis to meet Jon, Brianne, Avery and Brianne's best friend, Jamie. J & B drove up to see Jamie in Arkansas, and then over to meet us in Memphis. It ended up being warmer than we expected so we went to America's Incredible Pizza Co. We spent the whole day there as we did in Texas a couple of years ago. We ate and spent most of the day in the Arcade. The kids played games, minature bowling, and race cars. We went back ate again.......ugh....I ate more yesterday than I think I did all week! We took lots of pics of the kids, and Avery, since we haven't seen them since Christmas. A will be 1 yr old next month and she has grown so much and is SO cute! and Boy does she LOVE the camera! She's a ham, so Becka got lots of pics! I sent an album to some of you, so you'll have to check them out. I did post one of all of us this time. As for our "vacation".....we drove the kids to camp yesterday and were one of the first families there but B HAD to get there early so she could get a good bunk! OYIE ......we stayed and helped them get their things to their cabins and I helped R make her bed and get her all situated. We stayed around to visit for a while. We left in time to get back to evening services, then went out a a couple from church. Just us adults.... both of our kids were at camp, so we celebrated! That will probably be the only time that Lee & I will go out this week, cuz he is on Nights this week. I am working a couple of days while they are gone. So, Lee and I got up this morning and cleaned the whole house, got it all done in 1 day! .....So, I will have time to do other odd jobs around the house that I don't normally get to with everyone here......TTFN!

No comments: