Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4th!!

We are on our way to a BBQ/Swimming/Game day, at one of Richard's friends house's. Their back yard meets one of the ball parks across the street from where they shoot the fireworks off. So we will all walk up the hill and sit at the top end of the park and watch the fireworks. Should be very nice and not as busy as the park!
Richard will probably go over early and hang out with his friends swim, play some sort of "hick" golf as I was told:) should be interesting!
We will probably go over and spent some time with Mom and Dad then head over to the BBQ this afternoon, then later Mom and Dad will meet us for fireworks. B is going to a friends for movie night/fireworks from 6-11.
After I got off work last night we all ate supper, we headed back into town to watch the Fireworks that the Veteran's home puts on. We met some friends from church. It was a very nice show!
On our way home we stopped off at Walmart and grabbed groceries and gas so I wouldn't have to make a trip back into town this weekend...trying to save time and gas! we got home unpacked and got to bed about 10:45. We all slept in this morning, so I need to get moving and make my "dish" for the BBQ, and get my morning COFFEE!
Hope everyone has a great 4th!...... and Remember our Troops!

TTFN!

No comments: