"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"....ha ha I just thought of that when I started typing....no really it's turned out to be a very pretty day. I think it's about 57, sunny, the birds are chirping outside, everything is green from all the rain, and my house is open....I LOVE days like this! So, I got up this morning and dropped B off at the Jr high for their annual Music Festival @ 6 Flags. This is the 1 st time in the past 5 years I haven't gone....I was a little sad...and I think B was a little upset. I just figured I've done my time chaperoning for the past 5 yrs, let the other parents help also.....BUT at the same time I went to just be involved with my kids and their friends and hear them sing! I LOVE to hear my kids sing! The Jr high Select choir has made 1st place the past 3 yrs, the 1st yr being when R was in the "Select choir" they had such an Awesome group, as well as last yrs. This yr will be harder B said cuz they will be competing against HS choirs, but they did so well last yr and were invited to Tan Tar A that I think they will place in the top 2. Sooooooo, I decided not to go cuz I am gone ALLLLL day, and this yr didn't really have any other parent I knew that was going, all the younger kids' parents are going cuz they were taking the groups all the way down to 6th graders. I was very sad driving away and leaving her there, I know.. sounds RIDICULOUS....and SILLY.....I did have things to do today, R was supposed to have softball practice, and R is taking a friend to Prom tonight. He doesn't care about Prom, but offered to take a friend so she would have someone to go with and get in cheaper. A bunch of his friends usually go as a group anyway just to hang out. Anyway, I wanted to take some pics after they get all dressed up and before they go out to dinner! Then after we get him and his friend off Lee and I are going to take R to a movie and dinner. Lee has been busy this morning, putting some lighting up in our family room, working on some electrical stuff, had to climb up in the attic, and we are going to go out and clean out his car for R to take tonight. Next week will be a busy week...We have church in the morning, R has "Mandatory Pop Concert" practice after services. The rest of us will be going the JR2 Art Exhibit tomorrow afternoon because R has a piece of Art in the Exhibit. Monday I start "training" at my soon to be 2nd job, I will be leaving my job at 1pm and going straight to the other on Monday and Tuesday, we have a Band concert tomorrow as soon as I get off work at 6pm, Wed R has sftball practice then straight to Wed night Bible study. Thursday I will go in and train from 3-8, and Friday night we have tickets for the "Pop Concert"!! R's birthday is this next weekend along with Mother's Day. We are having to postpone her Bday party till the next weekend cuz we had already bought tickets for Friday night "Pop Concert". She is Ok with that, just so she gets to have her sleepover with 5 of her 11 & 12 yr old girlfriends! :) pizza, movies, DDR, and WII here at the house allllll night! Fun Times!!!! M E M O R I E S.............. Hope all is well with everyone...Have a great weekend!! TTFN!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Saturday....
"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood"....ha ha I just thought of that when I started typing....no really it's turned out to be a very pretty day. I think it's about 57, sunny, the birds are chirping outside, everything is green from all the rain, and my house is open....I LOVE days like this! So, I got up this morning and dropped B off at the Jr high for their annual Music Festival @ 6 Flags. This is the 1 st time in the past 5 years I haven't gone....I was a little sad...and I think B was a little upset. I just figured I've done my time chaperoning for the past 5 yrs, let the other parents help also.....BUT at the same time I went to just be involved with my kids and their friends and hear them sing! I LOVE to hear my kids sing! The Jr high Select choir has made 1st place the past 3 yrs, the 1st yr being when R was in the "Select choir" they had such an Awesome group, as well as last yrs. This yr will be harder B said cuz they will be competing against HS choirs, but they did so well last yr and were invited to Tan Tar A that I think they will place in the top 2. Sooooooo, I decided not to go cuz I am gone ALLLLL day, and this yr didn't really have any other parent I knew that was going, all the younger kids' parents are going cuz they were taking the groups all the way down to 6th graders. I was very sad driving away and leaving her there, I know.. sounds RIDICULOUS....and SILLY.....I did have things to do today, R was supposed to have softball practice, and R is taking a friend to Prom tonight. He doesn't care about Prom, but offered to take a friend so she would have someone to go with and get in cheaper. A bunch of his friends usually go as a group anyway just to hang out. Anyway, I wanted to take some pics after they get all dressed up and before they go out to dinner! Then after we get him and his friend off Lee and I are going to take R to a movie and dinner. Lee has been busy this morning, putting some lighting up in our family room, working on some electrical stuff, had to climb up in the attic, and we are going to go out and clean out his car for R to take tonight. Next week will be a busy week...We have church in the morning, R has "Mandatory Pop Concert" practice after services. The rest of us will be going the JR2 Art Exhibit tomorrow afternoon because R has a piece of Art in the Exhibit. Monday I start "training" at my soon to be 2nd job, I will be leaving my job at 1pm and going straight to the other on Monday and Tuesday, we have a Band concert tomorrow as soon as I get off work at 6pm, Wed R has sftball practice then straight to Wed night Bible study. Thursday I will go in and train from 3-8, and Friday night we have tickets for the "Pop Concert"!! R's birthday is this next weekend along with Mother's Day. We are having to postpone her Bday party till the next weekend cuz we had already bought tickets for Friday night "Pop Concert". She is Ok with that, just so she gets to have her sleepover with 5 of her 11 & 12 yr old girlfriends! :) pizza, movies, DDR, and WII here at the house allllll night! Fun Times!!!! M E M O R I E S.............. Hope all is well with everyone...Have a great weekend!! TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment