We are glad that Birthday parties only come around once a year! especially sleepover ones with 11 yr old girls! I think they were all on a "sugar high" till 2 AM!! between soda, cake and ice cream, (and sneaking more soda) I thought I had the sugar thing under control.... HA! they ran from room to room playing hide and seek, ran in and out of the house jumping on the trampoline, played guitar hero, played pool and fooseball! They did sleep in till 9:30, which was okay with me cuz I woke up at 6:45 feeling like I had been partying all night! OYIE! I fell back asleep for an hour or so, got up and made some coffee! Dad came over to help Lee get all of our burning done. We had an Open House scheduled for today, so I put B to work as soon as she got up, while I started breakfast for the girls and cleaned in between pancakes and bacon! The last girl left about noon by the time her father got here. We all cleaned and worked outside the rest of the day!! I had the girls get their showers early while Lee and I finished up. Of course, another weekend that R had stuff happening, always works out well for him....he always seems to miss out on all the fun! LOL We did have a good weekend, R had lots of fun but just waaay too much going on....
We all crashed early Sat night, got up early this morning to get to class on time. We went and grabbed a bite for lunch, Lee and the kids went to Mom and Dad's to hang out till after the Open House was over, while I went into work for about 4 hours. I got home in time to get them and go back to church this evening. Lee was asked to preach tonight, and he was very nervous, but did a great job.
We have 9 days till school is out!! yey!!!! then they go right into summer school....I get the summer off but hopefully can finish up my training and start working as soon as school ends, so there is not too much time between pay checks :) I also have 3 therapy sessions to squeeze into work, training 3 days again this week, and R's 1st softball game start this week....
Oh yeah I guess I forgot to mention that I went to the Dr a week ago for several things that have been bothering me the past 3 years now. My back especially, after slipping on some ice and doing half splits 3 yrs ago, and some spots on my hands that haven't gone away, tried several different things, and a few other health concerns. So, decided to go and get it all done in 1 visit, save a little $ at the same time! So they burned 3 spots on my hands that were pre cancer spots, and sent me to physical therapy for my sciatic disc problem. I have been 3 sessions already and am finally starting to feel some relief. I don't know how long I will have to go, but I am way off kilter! One hip sits higher than the other....anyway, I'm hoping this therapy will take care of it all, and will keep me from having to have hip replacement in the future. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't pay for chiropractic care, so PT is the next best thing. They do basically the same thing as a chiropractor except they don't do any popping of my bones. Well, I need to get off here and get to bed, got a long day tomorrow, and then next......TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment