Monday, February 4, 2008

Weird Weather


I have to say that this weather we are having is quite strange :P We go from freezing rain and snow to 60 degree weather...in the beginning of February! B & R had gone out Sat afternoon after the snow started melting and it was slushy enough to pack and they created Frosty in our yard. I had bought a snowman kit with the carrot nose, pipe, eyes, buttons, scarf and matching hat. So we get home from school today and Frosty had melted to the ground and all that is left of him is his scarf and hat.
Just wish it would make up it's mind which one we are going to have?? I sure hope we don't miss out on Spring, cuz Spring and Fall are my favorite time of year. I want to see all my flowers come up each month it gets warmer and warmer. We have something new bloom in the spring, early summer, and late summer. Whoever lived here before had it all planned out! I have flowers all the time except for the winter of course...
Well, not much more to tell, except that it's just been a long day and I'm tired, glad there isn't anything happening this evening....for me anyway....and I am rambling so guess I'd better get off here and get Lee up for work soon. TTFN

No comments: