Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hate'in this weather

We have had storms all evening since we got home from school...I knew we were going to have tornado's when I saw the warm weather (69 -70 degrees) and thunderstorms this morning! and this is supposed to be winter! but then tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40's?? no wonder there are so many sick people around here!
Lee left for work about the time we had a tornado warning..so, the kids and I are in the basement tonight, otherwise I wouldn't be sleeping if we were upstairs waiting for something to happen! The neighbor came over, (which is very unusual) to let us know they heard the siren go off all the way out here, and we are 4 miles out of town! This is the only thing I hate about living where we do, Tornado's! Thank goodness for basements!
I really need to try and get some sleep, I was already feeling like I'd been run over this morning (didn't sleep good last night) Stay safe and dry TTFN!

1 comment:

MaybeImARat said...

Greetings, Ruth! Sorry it took so long to respond but it's been a little crazy here. I wanted to be able to have a moment to leave a note rather than just an "I was here"... I can't believe how big your babies are! Your oldest daughter is the spitting image of you! Isn't funny how we seem to get one like that? I'm so very happy for you that your life has turned out so well...motherhood seems to have suited you very well and Lee and the kids look so happy and content! Funny how life turns out, right? I've always prayed for your happiness and contentment and it seems that you have achieved both! I just wanted you to know that you have been thought of over the years and that good wishes have always been sent your way. Talk to you later. I need to try and get some sleep before tomorrow. I love the pics on your blog! Me...