Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something Different



I went to a "Stamp'in Party" last night after a FULL day back to school and a very busy Monday at that!
I worked till the end of school, picked R up, came back to school and worked a little while while we were waiting for R to finish his practice, ran to the Orthodontist, back home to drop them off, back to the Jr High for Parent/Teacher conferences. B had stayed for a monopoly tournament after school thru P/T conferences. She called her Dad to pick her up cuz I headed over to a party we haven't had in over a month with all this ice and snow.
Anyway, I decided to post a couple of cards I did last night like my friend Denise does on her post, not to be a "copy cat" but just to show you what I did. I love to do stamp'in stuff but don't have alot of stuff or the space... and it's funner to go hang out and make cards with friends than to do it at home and have to clean it all up! LOL! JK!
No really, I actually thought about getting it all out last week on our time off, but we had an "Open House" scheduled, and I would have had to put it all away cuz unfortunately I don't have a "play room" like my husband has a "train room" or Denise has :( ....some day I will, but for now I enjoy going to someone else's house and have some "mom time".
So, we had some "dusting" today, lasted a little longer than I gathered from the weather reports. Not sure what our "make up" days will be just yet; I've been hearing alot of rumors that if we have another snow day we can count is as "national disaster" and not have to make the time up, but I've heard different days, so until we hear straight from the "horse's mouth" we don't know for sure.
Oh yeah , and who else besides D and I saw "Rick Springfield" on "Oprah" today?? You know Rick Springfield, rock singer from the 80's ? yeah well....ahhhh memories!
Off to watch "American Idol" TTFN!

2 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Love your cards! I am going to have to copy your cards now...and I'll be the copy cat. LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.