Thursday, February 21, 2008

OMGoodness! ....Going Crazy


Ok, I've about had enough of this cold weather! It's 1 thing if you get to be home to enjoy yourselves, but being stuck in the house cuz it's so cold outside is NOT fun anymore! I'm sick of hanging out in the house, and watching tv, cleaning, doing laundry, Oh and did I say CLEANING?? I think that everyone thinks I'm going to clean up after them all the time! NOT
Sorry to say D I think this storm is heading your way, maybe it will lighten up by the time it hits you. I hope so :) I have a friend in Nevada who says more is coming our way....ugh! I'm beginning to think that winter will never end!
I can't even go outside and even work in my yard or clean up my yard from the last ice storm cuz it's so smooshy, and here we go again..... another night of ice, and ANOTHER DAY OFF!! We now have NO SPRING BREAK!! AND will probably be going extra days at the end of the year, which I would rather do that than miss my Spring break...but who am I? I WANT SPRING TO COME!!!!
So anyway.....I'm done griping I guess....sorry....I don't know how people live in Alaska....(sorry B)
I am going to try and go into work tomorrow, cuz I have plenty to do and might actually get it all done and be able to see my desk again:) I have to work a game tomorrow night also, to make up for tonight being canceled.
Well, guess I will go pay some bills and head to bed....TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.