I was looking at some blogs, wishing for a better name for mine, when Richard showed up and started looking over my shoulder. Lucky for me, I have a witty son, and he got a bunch of names thought up in a few minutes.
This is the list of blog names Richard came up with. He tried to make a habit of “spoofing” off of classic books. Try to figure out what they mean (good luck).
“The Jumble”
“Paradox Lost”
“Strewn Sentiments”
“The Obscure”
“The Inscrutable”
“Perplexicocity”
“Abstruse Notions”
“The Muddle”
And he thinks of more constantly… I’ll let you know what these mean sometime later.
But he finally found one that I agreed with: The Jumbled Book. Richard says: If you can’t guess what that is modeled off of, jump of a bridge, because you don’t deserve to live.
Anyway, the blog has a new name!
No comments:
Post a Comment