Well, it took me a while to get back on here and figure out where everything goes, but I finally made it!
Now that school has started and I am back to work, things are back to our crazy lives!
It's hard to try and fit creating a blog into everything else going on...at the bottom of my list when I get home at the end of the day and am wiped out ya know?
And now Richard turned 16 and is driving! OYIE! he's a good driver, just makes me nervous...Thank goodness that he doesn't have a car yet....but the time will come soon enough cuz he is already wanting to get a job and make some $$ and I know that he is wanting to buy a car :( I'm not sure I'm ready for all this at once! I would rather him keep up with school and all his extra curricular activities, and not add something else to our busy lives! we shall see what his dad says about this??
Well, this is the beginning of a 3 day weekend, and we had party for Richard's 16th bday, so they were up all night and so were we....well till 1:30 and back up at 8 am :) so I am tired and ready for bed early tonight. Until next time! TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment