We are trying to get back into the swing after our long Christmas break....and before school actually starts. We had alot of time off to do just about anything we wanted...except study! The kids have done nothing but hang out with friends, watch movies, play video games. I could have done a lot more, but really didn't feel like starting a project I couldn't finish, and really wasn't in the mood to start.
I don't get much time to do NOTHING......I've got my fix, and I'm ready to get back into a routine again. Lee still had to work, with a few days off.
The kids had 1 more "movie night" at our house, with a few of their friends from school last night. After the last 2 left this morning...rather this afternoon, everyone is back to the books and papers!
We had 2 "ice days" just before Christmas break, so it messed up our "Finals" the last week of school, so now the kids have to go back after being off for 2 weeks and try to remember everything they were preparing for BEFORE going on vacation!!
Ri has a Adv Calculus class he has to return to and try to take a final on! YUK!
So, today I'm doing some laundry, blogging, and not much of anything else before we go back, while the kids do some homework and study.
Lee picked up a truck load of wood yesterday, and has been working on that this afternoon and cleaning out the wood stove, before the weather gets bad.
Well, I better get off here....Hope everyone has a wonderful 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment