Monday, July 21, 2008

Back to the Normal life......

It's back to the "normal life" around here I guess....we went and got the kids Friday, stayed for the the awards, and got home about 5:30. They were all ready to go home as soon as we got there, didn't really want to stay for the awards, but we did. They all seemed to have a good time, not overly excited this year, just was very ready to come home. We got home and they all unloaded the van, came in and dropped! after I had them take all of their dirty, wet laundry to the laundry room and sort it to start washing. It smelled damp and stinky...... kind of like a boys football locker room! ICK! I made pizza, as usual, on a Friday night....the kids were very excited about "pizza night". Saturday they all "vegged".....Lee and I left to look at TV's, since ours went out a few months ago. We are down to a 27 inch that we moved from downstairs, moved the little 13 inch downstairs for the PS2. I must admit, it is rather hard trying to watch that small TV, and trying to see anything while on the treadmill is almost impossible!
Sunday we were gone ALL day.....went to lunch after morning services, came back to the building and all of us worked on decorating for our VBS we are having in a week....after evening services, we went out to DQ with the "decorating crew". On our way home, we picked up 1 of R's friends, who did not go to camp this yr. We got home after 9 last night, and I went straight to bed, cuz I had a sinus headache all day, and a sore throat that just got worse as the day went on...I was due for my allergy medicine that I have been having to take for the past 3 days. So, I went to bed early while the others stayed up till who knows when??? .........got alot going on this week....B gets her braces off today...shhhhhhhh! don't her I told you cuz she didn't want me telling anyone, she wanted to see if anyone notices....so anyway, tonight we are going out in the heat to door knock for VBS, tomorrow I am working, B gets her retainer, band practice for both of them, more door knocking, Wed I work, Thurs the Sr Youth from church are going to 6 flags; but I think the only 1 going from our crew is R...B has already been this yr and doesn't care to go, which is ok with me (saves me some $$) Friday night we are having a "movie night" with friends of B's from school.
That is about all in a nutshell for our week!
Hope all is well with everyone...Have a great week!
TTFN!

No comments: