Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!


My baby turned 11 yrs old on Saturday! She was sooooo excited she woke up at 5:30 AM on a SATURDAY!!! UGH!!!!!! but didn't wake anyone...so when I got up about 7:30 thinking I was going to make breakfast for her, she was making herself a bagel sandwich. So, since she didn't wait, then I got ready and headed into town for some breakfast and other groceries. Since this has been a crazy busy week, and we had tickets for "Pop Concert" Friday night, which, by the way was Awesome! I just love when the choir performs! I really needed to get some groceries! I like getting it done on Fridays then I don't have to go anywhere on the weekend, but it didn't work out that way this week....oh well...I got back and the girls had cleaned ( a little) R slept in, got up and did some homework (since he had 2 performances that day) Mom and Dad came over with cake, ice cream and some gifts for a little celebration before R had to run off. After we ate, R opened gifts, and R had to leave, Mom and Dad went home, the rest of us went into town to Hobby Lobby to get some beads and stuff for B to make some baby socks. I will have to post some pics of how they turned out. They are cute! We went out to dinner later, then came home and got our showers. R got home just before midnight, again. I told him he needed to relax today and do nothing (if that's possible) so that's what we are doing this evening, not answering the phone and relaxing, watching a movie. I am working/training 3 days this week, have a couple of other things going on, but not near as much this week as last (thank goodness) I felt like I was in a cloud all week, I was so out of it. Well, I need to get off here, my eyes are starting to cross. We stayed up till R got home Friday and Sat night to make sure he made it home safe so we are a little tired and I'd like to get to bed early to be rested up before we start another week. :) Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom friends and family of mine! Have a great week! TTFN!

No comments: