Sorry, no pics today...I haven't had time to take any pics lately.
The weekend flew by again...seems like thats how our weekends end up. Friday night, I worked a soccer game, B went to a movie night with some friends, R went to a sleepover with some girlfriends, Lee was at work and R stayed home. I went and got B and a couple of her friends about 10:45, and they stayed the night. Saturday morning they left pretty early, and we all headed outside to try and burn the branches from the ice storms and stack wood. We moved wood and stacked it all up but couldn't get the branches to burn, guess it was still pretty wet underneath it all, so until it dries up we will have several piles of branches waiting to be burned!
Yesterday afternoon it started raining again, our soccer game was canceled, and it rained all evening along with some pretty bad thunderstorms come through, there is still water standing in my back yard. We have more rain coming tomorrow evening also. R's first practice is tomorrow evening, hopefully it will wait till after their first practice :)
We will be cleaning up the house this weekend for another "Open House" on Sunday.
Well, guess I better get to bed, we have testing all week, and I am helping so need to be early this week. TTFN! Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment