Wow, it's Monday again? I don't know where last week went after my stamp'in party?? and this week is about the same, every evening is full, except Friday. I just got home from a 6th grade Orientation for R. I got off work a little early, ran to the store for a few items I might need for the "winter storm" coming in again; picked the girls up + 2 extra for a friend, then back to get R after his solo practice, and home to make dinner. Lee got off at 4, had an eye appt, came home to take B to an Ortho appt, and Rachell & I to the Middle school for our meeting, and we all just got back! R stayed home from Men's choir tonight cuz he'd been coughing ever since he got home and said his throat was a little sore, with the weather so cold and wet, 2 concerts this week, and District next week, thought he should stay in ,he sure don't need to get sick! He didn't argue with me, and it was 1 less person I had to think about getting somewhere!!
Last weekend we went to Mom and Dad's to celebrate Dad's 67th Birthday, Friday evening. Had pizza and some yummy, gooey, chocolate dessert, played a few games of "farkle" and headed home for the evening. Saturday morning Lee headed out to some friends' from church who has 5 acres and a bunch of trees. They cut several down and cut up into wood for us. While he was out doing that the kids and I got out into the back yard and worked on it, since we haven't gotten out there since the 1 st ice storm. We were out there for about 2 1/2 hrs hauling wood that Lee had cut and making piles that still needed to be cut up and piles to burn. We also cleaned the house for an "open house" on Sunday. Sunday we went out to lunch, Barnes & Noble to kill time and get a few books for the kids, and B decided she was trying out for MCDA at the last minute this yr and had an audition so stopped by there on our way home. She sounded great!! now we wait for the CD to be sent in and wait for a decision. It would be really awesome for her to make it this yr, she has come so far this year!
We went back to church last night, and out with a group from church and got home right at bed time.
The weather was so nice this weekend, it was 67 on Sat and 72 yesterday, got up and it was 57 this morning, then when I got off work and it was raining and cold again, and it's gotten colder as the night goes on, now we have sleet and freezing rain...I hear it....supposed to have snow tomorrow also, so we may possibly be out tomorrow?? Pray for SPRING! I'm ready for Spring....my flowers were starting to come up, they will probably all freeze tonight...too many to cover...:(
We have a Band Concert tomorrow night, Wed night Bible study, Thursday night Choir Concert, Sat night Family game night with church family, Sunday afternoon, Recital, Sun night Family Pizza Potluck after church.
Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm off to take a shower, watch the weather report and head to bed....TTFN
2 comments:
Monday Monday Monday! :) I used to like Mondays, but now I'm beginning to not. :(
Post a Comment